• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB a Ham International Jumbo 1 and a Alinco DX 10

Sommerkamp

Sep 12, 2015
Hi, i looking for to radios a Ham International Jumbo 1 and a Alnico DX 10 i there anybody got one that they want to sale let me know.Thanks

I thought about bidding on it and thought maybe the guy did not understand that it was a 220volt radio, He did say it had been a long time sitting put away? Then i looked thru his history and he is a guy who flips radios and amps so my thought is he bought it to flip and he was unable to repair it so i walked away from it.

One of my locals has a Jumbo, he got it from his father who passed away a few years ago. I asked him if he would sell it, but he said no. I told him to let me know if he changes his mind. Its in great shape, he keeps it in a china cabinet. What would you be willing to offer? I will let him know.

One of my locals has a Jumbo, he got it from his father who passed away a few years ago. I asked him if he would sell it, but he said no. I told him to let me know if he changes his mind. Its in great shape, he keeps it in a china cabinet. What would you be willing to offer? I will let him know.
Hi, can you get some pictures of it and send me what is the best price he would on it ship.Thanks

Hi, can you get some pictures of it and send me what is the best price he would on it ship.Thanks
Unfortunately his best price is that he doesn't want to sell it. If the money is right, he might. Might. If you have a big number in mind, I can tell him. But I wont be able to get pictures until he is willing to sell. So the first step is getting him willing to sell. A really big number is what it would take.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.