• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB Galaxy 95T

Good Afternoon, I Happen to have a rci-69ffb4 radio with the 4 non red dot 2sc2879 toshiba transistors. From the factory Including box. I am going to kick myself in the --- for letting this one go. But I need to recoup some of the money I spent. I just bought a yaesu ft-1000D and no longer have use for the rci radio. I have owned a lot of Galaxy and rci export radios over the years. But the rci-69ffb4 is the best performing of them all.
It does need two new 50k trimmers on the echo board. I could not find a tool to turn them. And they broke off. Price for 2 at mouser is around 4 dollars. Or you can buy a echo board new from barkett electronics for 34.95 plus shipping Other than the echo this radio is in great working order. And like most other chrome face radios she has scratches. If you are interested please email me. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• My rci-69ffb4.jpg
    My rci-69ffb4.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 23
Good Afternoon, I Happen to have a rci-69ffb4 radio with the 4 non red dot 2sc2879 toshiba transistors. From the factory Including box. I am going to kick myself in the --- for letting this one go. But I need to recoup some of the money I spent. I just bought a yaesu ft-1000D and no longer have use for the rci radio. I have owned a lot of Galaxy and rci export radios over the years. But the rci-69ffb4 is the best performing of them all.
It does need two new 50k trimmers on the echo board. I could not find a tool to turn them. And they broke off. Price for 2 at mouser is around 4 dollars. Or you can buy a echo board new from barkett electronics for 34.95 plus shipping Other than the echo this radio is in great working order. And like most other chrome face radios she has scratches. If you are interested please email me. Here is a picture.

PM sent

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?