• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB Galaxy 95T

Much less a mint one :LOL: I know why you want one .... they're good high power radios but getting very rare. Anyone that has a mint one especially, either will never part with it or will be asking the VERY big bucks for it. Anyway, good luck !!

Reactions: Troubleshooter
Much less a mint one :LOL: I know why you want one .... they're good high power radios but getting very rare. Anyone that has a mint one especially, either will never part with it or will be asking the VERY big bucks for it. Anyway, good luck !!
There is one on ebay as of now at 299 bucks with 1 bid. Don't know how mint it is but looks good from the pics.

There is one on ebay as of now at 299 bucks with 1 bid. Don't know how mint it is but looks good from the pics.
Saw that one... I decided to go in a different direction.. Got a Fatboy 2 pill to smack my bigger box that's getting built.. That way I can use my cobra 148gtl, or my general Lee radio... Thanks for the heads up , this is such a great site, glad I joined, awesome bunch of guys and gals possibly.. :)

Saw that one... I decided to go in a different direction.. Got a Fatboy 2 pill to smack my bigger box that's getting built.. That way I can use my cobra 148gtl, or my general Lee radio... Thanks for the heads up , this is such a great site, glad I joined, awesome bunch of guys and gals possibly.. :)
I got them both ways fellar. I have the high power radios and I have tube and pill boxers that I run with basically stock 20 watt radios. CB stands for Constantly Buying, what a hobby

95T into a comp 4 pill Toshiba 2879 high drive box is one sweet combination. You should have held out ;)

The DX 95T is my all time favorite Galaxy mobile rig...

v10tEKe.jpg

Reactions: radioreddz
I have the 95t and the 93t and I will not part with either one. What I like the best about either radio is the starlight display. In a mobile environment it is a must driving at night and using your radio.
I hear that.. I am still on the lookout for one though but it has to be mint.. :)

Well like Starship said earlier they have not been made in years so a mint condition 95t will probably cost you 6 bills. They sold for 450 when new and ask me how I know.

This could apply to a lot of different radios, and yet you still see guys selling equipment they like off to purchase something else for no reason other than it's new.:rolleyes:

I paid less than than that for my Icom 746, and its in pretty darn good condition condition, pretty well mint when I got it over 2 years ago. And still is. Not that it means much, but I know it will do just as well as the 95T all day long!! Even my kenwood TS140s was only $300, and it rocks! 120 watts of power on SSB. On AM i can make it work right and get out just fine as well. Not as much power as SSB. But it gets the job done with a good antenna!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated