• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WWRF Forum 2005

bcrewcaptain

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 6, 2005
Central Va
What would people like to see out of the forum in 2005? What I'm trying to do have people give input to Moleculo, and the others as to what you would like to see, what changes to be made, what you think is being done right/wrong. Anything along those lines. I think the owner and admin folks will take all reasonable comments into consideration.

Voice what you think or if you wish to mail me what you think I can pass it on.

Lets hear what you have to say about the forum.Its 2005, lets make this the best and most productive yr so far!

Jeff

</p>

ok, beyond the obvious of making it a kinder gentler place..

what about page design?changes on the site in general? the chatroom working ok for people?

other than the last cpl days the speed been ok?

</p>

I like, I like....obviously that now is spread across the other 'radio"pages but we could certainly add something like that...maybe as a subcategory to the existing pages now?

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>When you search something can you search all the topics not just one topic<hr></blockquote>

I would love it if the search worked that way, too. Unfortunately, that's an EZBoard feature, and not one that we can change. However, if enough people suggested it to EZBoard....

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>I'd like to see a size limitation on graphics posted in the threads<hr></blockquote>

Actually I looked for this based on your suggestion earlier. We limited the size of personal icons on the left side, which helps, but unfortunately EZBoard doesn't have a way to limit the size in the main post. I'll look around some more or see what the EZBoard admins have to say about that, too.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Again the moderators are asleep at the wheel. If they would actually police their forum instead of just deleted the infected post it would go much smoother.

I would like to see this year a poll set up so we can vote the trash off the island!<hr></blockquote>

We're trying to strike a balance on this one, and it's a tough job. We'll keep working on it, though. We definately don't want it to turn into 1Stop forum where stuff just gets arbitrarily deleted that the moderators don't agree with. Or worse, banned because you said something that was actually intelligent, but might be against the common belief.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.