• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

XForce XT400

it draws 100 amps max and swings to about 975 or 980 with a 3 watt deadkey,with the 3 watt deadkey from the radio it deadkeys 450 watts

It appears this amp is indeed working as it should,I don't know if the amp was mislabled or someone added the extra driver pill,I'm thinking now it was added.I pulled my tnt in the car,and put this in its place to test,with a three watt deadkey from my 2950 my meter is showing about a 425 or so deadkey,and swinging to about 950 or so.Does this sound about right for a 2x4? this was with amp dial on max. Open to all trade offers.I am not going to keep this amp because my power supply in the house won't run it,and I am very happy with my tnt.

Yes it does, I had the same setup but I only put about 3/4 watt drive to mine and got 250 watt carrier and 1 kw pep so it's right on for power.

Price should have read $280 shipped sorry about that,the amp works really well

if you look at the picture close you can see the extra driver was added all the screws are silver but those 2

And the resistor from the drive section to the input of the final section has seen some real hammer and should be replaced.

IMG_0063-1.jpg

What resister is that? I'll pick one up and replace it
Looks like one circled in pic. You can also see soldering on the 2nd driver pill not like the rest of them so that more than likely is a X model originally.

Attachments

• IMG_0063-1.jpg
    IMG_0063-1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 7

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.