• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu 101e

Good luck with the 101E, Nice radios. I've had a 101EX and a 101ZD in the past. Fun stuff.

You do already have the AM filter right? Cause no shop or retail outlet is going to have them.

You can find them on ebay sometimes....be prepared to pony up over $100 for one no matter where you can find one.

Turner Radio:
42541 6th Street East Suite 8 Lancaster, Ca. 93535.
M-F 10am-5pm Pacific Time
(661) 945-9097

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1705

I know several people that have used this shop to repair rigs and have been very happy with the service. He also does mail-in work.
Thanks Mole. I will check them out. I already have the AM filter. I am also going to check ebay for the frequency counter.

Good luck with the 101E, Nice radios. I've had a 101EX and a 101ZD in the past. Fun stuff.

You do already have the AM filter right? Cause no shop or retail outlet is going to have them.

You can find them on ebay sometimes....be prepared to pony up over $100 for one no matter where you can find one.

FYI for anyone who looks at this thread, you can still get filters for the FT-101's and a bunch of other classic and modern radios from International Radio.

International Radio

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.