• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT1000D 11m Mod

Is there anybody using the YAESU FT-450 for transmission on any other frequency than the standard HF and WARC bands and knows how to modify the frequency coverage on transmit? I am looking for a modification but did not find any (only the one for the FT1000 above).

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
Is there anybody using the YAESU FT-450 for transmission on any other frequency than the standard HF and WARC bands and knows how to modify the frequency coverage on transmit? I am looking for a modification but did not find any (only the one for the FT1000 above).
Ur kidding, right?
You managed to create account here, make a post, but asking google overwhelms you?

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
Here is a link to the info you are looking for.

Are you from Germany?
I don't know what version of FT450 are sold outside the US, so proceed with caution.
I have run across different versions of radios sold in other country's that don't follow the same mods as the US radios.

Jeff

Here is a link to the info you are looking for.

Are you from Germany?
I don't know what version of FT450 are sold outside the US, so proceed with caution.
I have run across different versions of radios sold in other country's that don't follow the same mods as the US radios.

Jeff
Thanks a lot for the info. Yes, I am from Germany and I am aware of the different country versions. But the minor modification as shown in the link should not be too difficult to revert. So I will see, if it will work. The biggest concern is that the 450D is different from the 450.

Juergen

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.