• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yikes

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Looked at a DM 2 pill with toshiba's the the other day, and to have it with ssb and pre amp, it's well over 400. WTF??? I paid 80 for the magna force 350HD I have. Must have been lucky!!! I would like to know how they set the price? Based on what criteria? It's all BS !! Now I understand why more guys are trying to build their own stuff!

Looked at a DM 2 pill with toshiba's the the other day, and to have it with ssb and pre amp, it's well over 400. WTF??? I paid 80 for the magna force 350HD I have. Must have been lucky!!! I would like to know how they set the price? Based on what criteria? It's all BS !! Now I understand why more guys are trying to build their own stuff!
You can build a 2 pill with DEI pills for about 190. The additional parts for ssb and pre amp are cheap. Add about another 40 for the toshibas.

I know it's ridiculous is what I am saying!!! That's 200 a pill lol. Supply meet demand!! Gotta love the BS that gets pulled when someone stops making a part!! JMO. God bless.

Reactions: 3 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.