• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Your Favorite Radio Tech

He is backed up with repairs is what it is. Can't answer the phone, emails, and make YouTube videos and get much real work done. Maybe he realized that and has placed himself in work mode to try to catch up instead of worrying about new customers. He has to take care of what load he may or does already have I am sure. I don't know Mike or am affiliated with his shop. Just throwing out some things I think some should consider before getting all worked up.
There is a reason he is backed up!! I am sure it's not because he is a bad tech. JMHO's.
Sonar knows him pretty well and will tell you the same I am sure. He is just plain out busy it would appear. But I could be totally incorrect. Either way, may be time to look elsewhere for a tech to do work for some of you gents. And the appears to be the case!!! Hope you find someone. Good Day.

I know Mike very well. And as 222DBFL said he is very backed up. He does not even have time to do videos at the moment. Mike is an excellent tech and puts his heart into a repair.

Like myself I have limited my mail in repairs to a select few (for those of you that keep asking). Just do not have the time. Maybe when retirement comes but who knows.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.