• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Zombie Amp !!

B

BOOTY MONSTER

images

The Radio Room

New Line coming ,this is the first model. These are unlike any amps..
If you look at all the others you will find small ways to improve them. That is what Zombie Amp is all about...

Stay Up all night with a Zombie Amp !!
State of the art design , 3 years in the making, Exclusively for Redman Inc !!
No corners were cut the bring this puppy to market…
From the Semi gloss Powder coat cabinet, to the smooth power output
this beast is the best of breed !!
Each transistor is quality tested for performance and Technically matched prior to mounting…
Maximum Thermal Management is achieved thru the finest alloy and designed Heatsink base…
Heat transfer coefficient is maximized by full cabinet side ventilation and whisper quiet Fan…
2 separate 8 awg USA manufactured power cords supply the current to the unit…
Zombie Power and Interior Lighting !
Unit measures 4.875 inch wide x 6.75 inch deep x 4 inch hi
Requires 46 amps Constant for max power
Maximum 4 watt deadkey with 20 PEP drives 410 PEP at 13.8 volts
Maximum PEP of 32 drives 555 PEP at 13.8 volts

New, From Redman Cb Zombie*|*Redman CB Stop

Just 2 questions:
1)Will the amp try and eat the operator?
2)Is the only way to kill these amps a shot to the head?

Maximum thermal transfer through the use of the finest alloy material and heat sink base......in other words, transistor----heat sink compound-----aluminum heat sink. The man should go into politics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Most people just call it "marketing". :D Looks like he picked a hot name for it, as zombie's seem to be all the rage these days, from "The Walking Dead", "Zombie Apocolypse", etc. I think he will sell some. No pics of the inside or description of what it uses for amplification... mosfets, transistors, guts and brains, etc.

RT307

Reactions: 2 people
Most people just call it "marketing". :D Looks like he picked a hot name for it, as zombie's seem to be all the rage these days, from "The Walking Dead", "Zombie Apocolypse", etc. I think he will sell some. No pics of the inside or description of what it uses for amplification... mosfets, transistors, guts and brains, etc.

RT307

No joke..next we'll see Vampire or Vampyre and Werewolf brands.. One thing for sure, the makers are like bloodsuckers....on our wallets.

3's

Reactions: 1 person
More class C crap to splatter the airwaves..... Does anyone (besides TX Star) even make a good clean AB1 amp thats NOT some competition keydown crap?

Reactions: 3 people
More class C crap to splatter the airwaves..... Does anyone (besides TX Star) even make a good clean AB1 amp thats NOT some competition keydown crap?

With your "hated" comp amps....garbage in = garbage out. Drive a Cless C amp leisurely and you will never be able to tell the difference in audio.
Texas Stars are AB1 amps until they hit a certain temp then they head towards class C.
TS amps are the ONLY worth a shit mass produced amps available since messenger went away. Messengers are excellent amps.

Reactions: 1 person
that's because its impossible

I'll have to agree with you on that. I had a Davemade 4 x 2879 amp where someone had added a ssb delay and it didn't sound sharp no matter how low I turned the drive down.
Joe would be pissed off if he knew someone added a ssb switch to one of his amps.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.