• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter club call frequency

.345 dead on the east coast, was listening to vy0hl on .4565 for a while because he was 20 over & wiping out .455. a san antonio tx station was on 455 when i went back. just made a few cq's & hear no replies.

by 1700z europe was gone, 0, 5, 6 & 7, mostly weak, lots of qsb & by 1730z, 10m was dead here. been playing on 20 & 40, but nothing spectacular there today. only a bit more playtime today.

Next weekend I'll have my 10 meter mobile installed in my house as a base, and will have it on most of the time, so I'll gladly chat with anyone from 28.300-28.499. (yeah I'm just a tech class holder for now)

10's sounding better today than it has in a while. 28.455 is quiet if anyone's up for it...

Acidrod, I just tuned in and listened on .455. All I could hear was a bunch of spanish speaking hams. So I will tune around a bit and see what I can find.

Acidrod, I just tuned in and listened on .455. All I could hear was a bunch of spanish speaking hams. So I will tune around a bit and see what I can find.

Not hearing that on my end, which is okay by me... Our VHF is jammed up with that 24/7

yeah, a lot of XE stations, and a few CT's

where da %$#@ are all you gringos?<<More audio>>

Not hearing that on my end, which is okay by me... Our VHF is jammed up with that 24/7

Acidrod, He is still on my end. But he is in and out. So every time he fads out I give him a min or 2 then reach for the mic and blam there he is again. So I will listen around for a bit then head back this way.

It seems 10 m has been fading in and out here. I was only able to make 1 contact with K7KTP out in Portland Oregon on 28.350. I did hear one other guy in Washington north of Everett and a few others here and there.

Well Finally I got to call CQ WWRF but no one there. I did not even get a south american response so I guess 10m must down. I checked the 20m frq. too man was it noisey.

So America is rolling in down at 440, I'm hearing a So. Pacific station on .455 right now. Must be a club member. lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.