• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter contest this weekend

hookedon6

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jun 21, 2008
10 is wide open (east to west coast) and the 10 - 10 contest is going strong

get on and play a bit:pop:

Reactions: 1 person

side band or am? the only radio i have that can go to 10 meter doesn't do ssb. i would like to listen though.

gal98vhp has ssb...

yes it does, but right now it is in greer sc at the detriot diesel shop on the dash of my frightliner while the engine is being overhauled, hence why my cash flow is tight.{Cry_river}

Funny thing is - I haven't heard hide nor hair of Tod in awhile.

I use 10m a lot too; has anybody heard him out there?

BTW - got Nova Scotia, New York, S/N Carolina and Florida 5/9 aboot an hour ago . . .

Enjoy CK...hope you get some quality time done in the antenna farm....
To damn hot here!...
All the Best
Gary

It's been really hot (for here) as well for the last month or more and only about 20% of the normal rainfall.Farmers are looking at the possibility of large crop and fruit tree failures. Temps here have been in the high 80's to 90 degrees in the shade with really high humidity. I know it's not as hot as the midwest but it is hotter than normal for here and much longer stretches of it at a time.To make matters worse it's actually a relief to go out into that from inside the plant where I work. That kind of crap just drains everything out of a person hence my two weeks off. I work 12 hour shifts of two days-two nights and four days off so it gives me 20 days off in a stretch. Having a heat pump HVAC system installed later this month so at least it will be cool for sleeping. Hope to get all the antennas mounted as well and will worry about the feedlines etc whenever as long as I get the tower work done.

Funny thing is - I haven't heard hide nor hair of Tod in awhile. .

I won't go into the details, but,..... there has been a lot of actions conducted "behind" the scene by the concerned organization.

it won't stop any .425 bs, but,.... the organizations stance is established.;)

I won't go into the details, but,..... there has been a lot of actions conducted "behind" the scene by the concerned organization.

it won't stop any .425 bs, but,.... the organizations stance is established.;)

Laura is keeping a close eye on him now, as well.
Rich

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.