• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter contest this weekend

Thanks, looks like a good place to roost. Spend a lot of time on the net as I work at home so will try to be active here. Hope your talk was productive, I am the editor of the 10-10 Newsletter and I figure Todd is going to implode when he sees his suspension in the newsletter. But, it was requested that it be posted so that people reading it will know the facts about the suspension. Not Todd's version.

See you later, thanks for the welcome.

When's this newsletter coming out?

The 10-10 newsletter is quarterly, they have a print version and also now a digital version. The reason for two versions is the print can only be 32 pages and 2-color. With the digital version I can do what I want color-wise and pages as well. Sometimes the digital is only same number of pages but this coming one should be good since it has Todd's suspension posted in it.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, looks like a good place to roost... I am the editor of the 10-10 Newsletter...See you later, thanks for the welcome.

yeah, we have worked on numerous occaisions. I recognized the call, but, I didn't want to say anything about that w/o your permission.

Darn, I just checked the 10-10 website and looked at the results for the Spirit of 76 QSO party.
I had a family emergency right afterwards and didn't submit a log. I would have finished 3rd overall:headbang oh well,..... the sprint is coming up in October.

there are many potential new members on here, many new TECH's that came from 11 meters.

some of them have gotten an unwarranted bad taste about 10-10 from Todd.
hopefully they will re-read your post #29 where you correctly said
"...10-10 International is about building camaraderie among the amateur community, helping new hams get acclimated to the hobby, the bands, and the rest of us in the amateur radio community." and realize that 10-10 as an Org. welcomes them and encourages them to get active on 10.

gotta run, it's time for the daily net .380/.800

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.