• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter is very quiet?

Not a bad evening as the band was cooking to South and Central America.
Worked Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Puerto Rico
got home and was wore out,never even turned a radio on. as said when your not on its kickin its heels up.
just like fishing .they are biting just before you arrive and just after you leave

Reactions: S&W357 and Crawdad
if ya all would get on 10 meters it would be great. seems like 10 meters should be named CONTEST BAND cause only time anybody is on is during contest

Reactions: Crawdad
Interesting, anytime I call CQ on 10m around 28.450-500 always seem to find someone to chat with...Big local group around 28.325 on/off most of day here
Im in a rather dry 10 meter area. Is a weekly net east of me 45 miles but they are not always on as should be

The band was open here this afternoon to France and Spain. The Spanish stations were very strong, one was +15dB. Been awhile since the band was open to Europe from here.
was mowing hay missed the rare oppertunity to use contest band

Reactions: S&W357
Brief opening this morning, was able to work Switzerland, Italy and Spain. Didn't last long though, dammit.
was thinkin sunday morning i heard a few saying QRZ ed. im trying to discover the ed on QRZ

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.