• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 righteous people??

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
I have almost completely lost any and all respect for people, especially the people that impound vehicles. My son was arrested yesterday ( same old, same old) with my Ingersoll Rand air compressor in the trunk and a 55 inch flate screen TV in the back seat. The TV was to replace the one my son took from my daughter and sold. He was trying to make amends when he got pulled over. Any way I call the impound lot told them the the name of the driver, described the car, and the personnel belongings Inside the car and was told with out proof of insurance or a car title I can't get my belongings back. I said look, you know as well as I do we're dealing with a drug addict and there's no proof of anything on that car. He said hell the tag doesn't even belong to that car. And I said I KNOW! IT BELONGS ON A 1994 FORD F150 SITTING IN MY YARD! Then again he says without proof of ownership I can't just give out personal belongings to just anyone. Then I said so what you're telling me is that you're getting my air compressor and a 55 inch flat screen for Christmas? He replied YEP!! So I wished him a MERRY CHRISTMAS ASSHOLE!!! and hung up the phone.
This is backwoods Oklahoma! He could have done the right thing, and no one would have been the wiser, but he wanted my air compressor and TV for himself. I don't have a lot of respect for people nowadays, he knows full well I'm the owner of those belongings but he's taking advantage of my situation. I feel like I'm gonna snap and go batshit crazy one day. This isn't the first time something like this has happened with impound companies I had another bunch get off with some Snap on tools from a wrecked vehicle, swore up and down they wasn't in the vehicle when they towed it in. MY ASS !!! Rant over.

Last edited:

The truck is in my yard, I black tagged it about two months ago. My son took the tag off the truck and put it on the beater crown vic he came up with somewhere? The crown vic is in impound along with my air compressor and my daughter's TV.

I totally agree the impound company got a new TV and free air compressor. The A#$ Hats could have let you take your belongings without any problems. Especially your area. I hate to be negative too, sometimes It's best just to not have expectations of people, then you avoid disappointment. Do not let this mess up your Christmas Season. Don't get mad, get even.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
That is an awesome idea!!! A dozen subscriptions to the most useless magazines ever published.
I'd give them a few dozen pounds of aluminum nails in their driveway. Don't play fair with shitty people that deserve shitty deals..

He will spend more in tires by the time he figures it out that it will cost him more than he stole.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.