• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 Meter Forum Call Channel

Excellent idea!! It will also let smaller stations have a better chance to make contact.
Makes perfect sense, maybe also we could have like a Net Check in on the forum channel also,make new friends in the hobby and exchange ideas concerning the hobby of SSB CB radio,etc just something to think about and explore down the road!!

So we need to vote on a channel and usb or lsb and then make another official post for everyone to see under new posts.
I feel like most serious dx guys have a radio capable of going above 40 which is a cleaner area to make contacts.
I would love to chat with a few more of you guys using our radios instead of the interweb!

This is a great idea! I just want to add my two cents... I do think it would be good to stay inside the standard 40 channels to give people with a regular CB a chance to get in on the action. But what about using USB instead of LSB? I almost never hear anyone on USB on 11m. That being said, I, like most of the rest of you, dont even own a radio that can't freeband so it could be anywhere on 11m.

I was listening to DX the other day and switched to USB on 38 and other channels around it. It seems that there is some bleed over from LSB to USB on the same channel. Although I did hear some DX on USB with this bleed over, maybe it's not a problem.

Next time I am on the radio with conditions, I will find a channel that is quiet for me and will post it up here.

WDX2340 Standing By!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.