• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

In my AM world with the Imax 2000 @ 44ft up, I haven't heard a dang thing for weeks. Not even local stuff. Still waiting patiently.
Speaking of IMAX, I had just about given up on mine and was thinking of taking it down and just using dipole and the Beams, but yesterday it came alive, only serious contacts were with the IMAX,just conditions I suppose. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

There was much less skip rolling yesterday. Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and Martinica were coming in. One T & T station was carrying on a rather lengthy conversation with a Columbus, GA station making it difficult for others to get through. As skip starts coming back, maybe this is a good time to ask folks to QSY to another SSB frequency if they want to carry on a conversation.

There was much less skip rolling yesterday. Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and Martinica were coming in. One T & T station was carrying on a rather lengthy conversation with a Columbus, GA station making it difficult for others to get through. As skip starts coming back, maybe this is a good time to ask folks to QSY to another SSB frequency if they want to carry on a conversation.

I agree. Yesterday, here in South Texas, couldn't get word in. Get response to CQ and others stepped awl ova. Bad manners. Mike in Phoenix was being jerk weed. Went outside and played with dogs. "

Seems the sound of silence was the only friend I had".

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
I keep listening for you, ENC, but all I have heard is NY and nothing else. It's been pretty lax the last few days.
73s
Seems like all my traffic has been to the NW Iowa, Chicago, ect, or the islands> I'll get ya one of these days, stay safe. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

Reactions: Rwb
A bit if activity here today, but not like a few days ago. I mostly listened for new stuff.
Yep, kind of quiet, some activity from Barbados yesterday, just for fun had 17 Barbados on and shifted to no extra power,lol, same signal to him, so 15 watts or 1500 with Mr Jumbo same thing. 1825 miles strait across open water. Hopeful we get some conditions today. Stay safe.73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

Reactions: Rwb and 2NC995

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated