• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

My brother is a manager at a produce distributer....just got called back.
We grow microgreens, herbs and edible flowers for Disney, and Bush gardens resorts and parks. We also supply restaurants coast to coast but our biggest customers are the amusement parks and cruise ships. Im expecting to be laid off for at least a month maybe more dependr on sales.

We grow microgreens, herbs and edible flowers for Disney, and Bush gardens resorts and parks. We also supply restaurants coast to coast but our biggest customers are the amusement parks and cruise ships. Im expecting to be laid off for at least a month maybe more dependr on sales.

With the clients I can see that. My brother’s employer serves mostly restaurants and schools...and they’re only bringing him back part time.

I’m still hoping it’s a good sign.

With the clients I can see that. My brother’s employer serves mostly restaurants and schools...and they’re only bringing him back part time.

I’m still hoping it’s a good sign.
Its a good sign but its going to be several steps forward and a couple back till we get a reliable vaccine. Im afraid and if they dont get one by winter it could flare up again. This is all going to be played by ear.
China sure let the genie out of the bottle.

Reactions: 2NC995
Its a good sign but its going to be several steps forward and a couple back till we get a reliable vaccine. Im afraid and if they dont get one by winter it could flare up again. This is all going to be played by ear.
China sure let the genie out of the bottle.

Vaccine is already here.

Cherokees likes their terbacky. Smallpox (virus) killed many of OTHER tribes.

Nicotine also sniffs out dishonesty according to them.

Reactions: 2NC995

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.