• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

lol...got to speak with 808 again today. That's 2 days in a row!! worked 748 hit and run, car wash, 518 and ice water out of Chicago. Stray dog out of Delaware 420 and 211 in NY and a bunch down the eastern seaboard. Conditions were in and out quick, so you had to keep up!
Always great to talk to you, as long as mother nature cooperates we will be able to make it a regular occurrence. Stray Dog is one of our locals, I talk to him about every day. He runs a bunch more power than most of us and always makes contacts. I am just happy to get my little piece of DX with my 100w. Haha!
808 Sitting in the shade

I'm up here in West Virginia, working Slowmover but glad you thought of me.
LC sent me a text, he's finishing up on my mic, then it's just a matter of paying him and getting my equipment back. My Maddison looks amazing, can't wait to see it in person.:)

Agreed. Pics!!

Staying stuck in NM today. Ran a little too hard three days straight (I have to pace myself, no choice anymore), and altitude sucker-punched me last night. Hell, haven’t stopped in three weeks, give or take.

Yanked spot mirror mount off. No more laundry line (coax) strung thru cab.

But fishing new coax thru overhead console was a bear. Thought it would be easy. Ha!

A pair of EVERHARDT Tigers are up. (Back to typical 579 appearance).

Now to strip braid from old factory cophase. Use it to run grounds from equipment cases and remove the 3/4” I’ve been using. That I may be able to use to RF Bond the cab to frame. Jump the air-ride bags in back, and isolated brackets in front.

So, no radio today. Last two days amazing skip. Ever-body’s best bud Harddrive 350-miles South, and all of OKC 400-miles behind me to East.

Last edited:
Not home yesterday,stormin here lectric from sky so all radios unhooked

Some radio's had a 1K Ohm resistor mounted over the antenna connection for that, or higher wattage radio's a 10 k Ohm the same reason i have a 100 KOhm over my 77 foot vertical permanently to the ground rod, as well as an old sparkplug doing the real bad work if it goes wrong.
That way the voltage cannot go up but bleed over the bleeding resistor.

Just talked to "Triple Three" Alabama, he was talking local this morning so I gave him a shout. Thought I heard Train Man, not sure.

Anyone else on the air this early? I usually talk to the locals while I am getting a cup of coffee and putting on my boots in the morning. Then at 6:00 I hit the road and the rat race begins for the day. Thankfully, I work about ten minuets away from home. Then I hit the clock and see what broke last night. Haha!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated