• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Still quite. I was trying to figure out were to mount a radio in Camry last night. Well I was also seeing if I repaired the mic properly too.

For an hour I scanned between 24,5Mhz and 30Mhz AM and SSB and not once did I hear another human being! Only 1-S unit of noise as well.

Been quiet a few weeks now here in the NE Corner ! Signed Getting Bored chatting w/ locals .:LOL:
I would love to have some locals. No skip and no locals! I should have been on tonight. I was busy with yard work and routine automotive maintence to get on the radio.

Also been exercising a lot too trying to get back in shape!

In a perfect world I would put a radio and antenna access by my computer so I can do both at the same time!

Reactions: codeman and S&W357
I would love to have some locals. No skip and no locals! I should have been on tonight. I was busy with yard work and routine automotive maintence to get on the radio.

Also been exercising a lot too trying to get back in shape!

In a perfect world I would put a radio and antenna access by my computer so I can do both at the same time!
You should try one of those Uniden wireless microphones. They work great, mine will go half way down the block without losing contact with the radio.

313 Carmen Island Mexico was coming in really strong in central MS this morning. He was having a ball talking to Florida and New Orleans, LA, but I didn't have any luck contacting him. He said he was using a beam so I would have been coming on on the side of it. At least that is the reason I am using as to why I was unable to make contact. Ha, Ha..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.