• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Sadly, it seems so many are just mesmerized by needle swing, audio quality is irrelevant.

I used to be in that club, not even gonna lie. I still like to see the meter swing, but now I'll sacrifice a lot of swing for a little more clarity.

and always off frequincy just nuff to sound like schitt. heaven forbid telling them they are off.

I've tried that.... I think kicking his grandmother down the stairs while she was holding his 2 week old daughter would have caused less anger.
It's usually, "you're just jealous" or "Why you gotta be hatin', I know this thang got that swang" and I'm like, "Oh yes sir, you have plenty of power, now if you'll go buy some clean audio to go with it you'll be set".... and that's when I start getting keyed on...LOL

Happy to report no Skip . . the quiet of hissing hash. Or, hashing hiss. Either way The Big Road was normal in leaving Chicagoland and heading west.

But no one explained the CR England semi “parked” in a cornfield (loss of control) at MM 206 on IH80.. Or the giant burn marks where it must’ve made a head-on hit of an eastbound vehicle as it came across the median.

Reactions: 144inBama and Rwb
Happy to report no Skip . . the quiet of hissing hash. Or, hashing hiss. Either way The Big Road was normal in leaving Chicagoland and heading west.

But no one explained the CR England semi “parked” in a cornfield (loss of control) at MM 206 on IH80.. Or the giant burn marks where it must’ve made a head-on hit of an eastbound vehicle as it came across the median.
chicagoland home of gangland

Last few nights skip was just hit and miss. Maybe fade in for 30 seconds then gone. Motor Mouth Maul was booming in for a couple minutes last night, but that's rare for my part of Arkansas. Tonight nothing but silence. Storms rolled through earlier so even my locals aren't on tonight. Almost makes me miss the insane skip that was rolling a few weeks ago.

Thankfully, no Skip!

Just 11-Meter goodness.
I enjoy that too. I have about a dozen locals I talk with all the time. I also enjoy the skip though. But the skip I like is when you actually talk to someone and not a contact that's measured in seconds. Guess that's why I'm not a fan on contests no matter what band.

I enjoy that too. I have about a dozen locals I talk with all the time. I also enjoy the skip though. But the skip I like is when you actually talk to someone and not a contact that's measured in seconds. Guess that's why I'm not a fan on contests no matter what band.

Agreed.

Still, I should have been more clear: AM-19 goes to H with extended periods of Skip. With commie assholes ruining the channel truck drivers use.

Sideband IS interesting while Skip occurring.

Two worlds.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.