• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Just wondering as MANY have claimed that out of spite and not fact. Yes, sadly there are ass clowns everywhere in every hobby.
these stiff upper lip jerks go to nono area n ragchew.but they set on a repeater n you get on their yes THEIR repeater n even miss saying over at end of transmission its katy barr the door. i called their hand 1 day n they said they would barr me from THEIR repeater. it belongs to a club n they are just members but older members. i said everybody was new to ham n made mistakes.its fine to advise correcting but to litterally jump down 1s throat is bad. im damm sure 50 plus years ago they screwed up but hey they are older uhh experinced perfect operators. then wonder why new operators talk a few days then suddenly quit

How bad is it this morning?

Waiting to unload in NE Dallas and Dinky Duck-Dick out of NM has local AM-19 covered up.

Geez, . . what’s scratchy ol’ Sideband got this morning?

Not as though I and a thousand other drivers might want to know whats up via AM-19. Reload in a short while and head for Iowa.

Think THE GURU might have the manners to ask others to join him on an adjacent channel? Naaaw.

He’s the NM version of the asswipe mental patient out of Tampa.

CONTENT IRRELEVANT.
Changes nothing.

Nothing.

38-LSB is faint, but at least enjoyable. Till I hit Dallas Saturday traffic across downtown, AM-19 can stay off.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.