• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Finally made a Texas contact since I don’t know when!!! 605 Texas was coming in great so I tried! Also contact with 843 Arkansas. Some others would come back with my number and get covered up….argh!!
If I would have stayed on the air longer I might have been able to reach you. Arkansas 843 is one of my locals, real nice guy.

I'm slowly but surely working on setting up my base. Going to be ordering a mast for my antenna hopefully this week! Def ready to get back onto the air. After I had the issue with my connector on my coax in my truck and wasn't able to get everything back right, I took a break for a bit. But now I am ready to come back in full force and start making contacts again!

Conditions up here in Central Pennsylvania were pretty good Tonight,was able to snag a contact #334 from Alabama for a few minutes,sounded like bumblebees in the background with all the stations out there trying to make connections,it's around 8pm and it's quieted down a bit now, compared to earlier in the evening!!

Reactions: ForestRunner98

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.