• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

That's him. Makes friends nowhere he goes. Actually he's in GLENDALE AZ. He gives Phoenix a bad name.
Yep, he's a scum bag druggie just like his sick buddies Matt Bohl and Chrissy Sweeney.These guys have no life, no real jobs and sit around smoking dope all day and causing H & D on the radio and just being obnoxious losers !

Reactions: Rwb and cabledude
Yep, he's a scum bag druggie just like his sick buddies Matt Bohl and Chrissy Sweeney.These guys have no life, no real jobs and sit around smoking dope all day and causing H & D on the radio and just being obnoxious losers !
Yeah word on the street is he's went bankrupt with his painting business and now he's collecting social security. I'm a retired auto mechanic and have been having a blast the last few years listening to him on 2 meters and cb. I don't have a ham radio license but I listen to him on my scanner. My youngest nephew lives around the corner from him so I get updates on the status of his junk station all the time.

Yeah word on the street is he's went bankrupt with his painting business and now he's collecting social security. I'm a retired auto mechanic and have been having a blast the last few years listening to him on 2 meters and cb. I don't have a ham radio license but I listen to him on my scanner. My youngest nephew lives around the corner from him so I get updates on the status of his junk station all the time.
Indeed. Canyon State Paint or something like that went after him for thousands.

To you new members in here, we all have our disgruntled comments about the trash we hear on the air but don't turn this good thread into your romper room. This has been a good useful thread to us for a long time so don't get it locked up on account of derailing it with romper room talk. I get the mentions believe me there's times we can't help to make a comment about the trash we hear but let's not turn this into a Facebook group.

To you new members in here, we all have our disgruntled comments about the trash we hear on the air but don't turn this good thread into your romper room. This has been a good useful thread to us for a long time so don't get it locked up on account of derailing it with romper room talk. I get the mentions believe me there's times we can't help to make a comment about the trash we hear but let's not turn this into a Facebook group.
Oh jeez, lighten up man, that recording was actually funny and just shows what this guy is and does and that guy is a local jammer of ham and CB. There have been numereous posts like this over the 35 years I've been here similar and most are pretty funny and like this one informative.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.