• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Brother DXer

226 ~ west Texas
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
Yeah, San Angelo sounds really nice. I would like to visit sometime when we are scoping out retirement locations.

Let me know if you and your wife decide to visit. There's definitely lots to see and do.

tshows

Sep 16, 2009
Central, MS
A little skip rolling into central Mississippi this morning. Talked to 8255 in Phoenix, AZ and 311 in New York city around 10:00 am. The skip started to drop out after that and it was basically gone by 10:30 am. Hopefully it will pick back up later today.

Reactions: Brother DXer

Brother DXer

226 ~ west Texas
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
Conditions here have been great since sunrise. I'll be up on the top side throughout the day so hoping to possibly run into one of you fellas.
I heard WR520 Ontario chatting with you. He was booming so when you two wrapped it up I called out and made contact.
You're right about conditions today. I went up to 605 for a QSO with 789 Idaho and it was great not having to compete with other stations, and conditions held steady for us.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Roadstar:
    good morning to all
  • @ Jerry L Myers:
    Hello everybody, 126 SW IN here again
  • @ 357:
    q2lRfzT.jpg
  • @ Roadstar:
    good morning to all and Happy Thanksgiving to all:giggle:
  • dxBot: