• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Yeah, San Angelo sounds really nice. I would like to visit sometime when we are scoping out retirement locations.

Let me know if you and your wife decide to visit. There's definitely lots to see and do.

A little skip rolling into central Mississippi this morning. Talked to 8255 in Phoenix, AZ and 311 in New York city around 10:00 am. The skip started to drop out after that and it was basically gone by 10:30 am. Hopefully it will pick back up later today.

Reactions: Brother DXer
Conditions here have been great since sunrise. I'll be up on the top side throughout the day so hoping to possibly run into one of you fellas.
I heard WR520 Ontario chatting with you. He was booming so when you two wrapped it up I called out and made contact.
You're right about conditions today. I went up to 605 for a QSO with 789 Idaho and it was great not having to compete with other stations, and conditions held steady for us.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated