• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Let this sad state be a lesson. This is what happens to guys that choose poorly in marriage.
Now that right there is not only the truth but absolutely funny! You had me chuckling on the couch. Even more funny is that my wife asked what was so funny and I showed her your post, she said "oh my gosh, they hear that idiot too?) She's walked into the shack enough to hear it and ask why that idiot does that. :ROFLMAO:

Let this sad state be a lesson. This is what happens to guys that choose poorly in marriage.
After reading this again it dawned on me that I was complaining about my wife in one of my threads, Believe me, she's aggravating but the good far outweighs the aggravating. I promise I'm not the 11111111111111 guy. But I did hear him a few days ago.

I have been fortunate enough not to hear the 1111 guy lately. I believe there are a couple of different people playing that recording. Even better I haven't heard a peep from the turd in the dirt from New Mexico. I do hear people talking to him though,so I know he is still there. Just a whole lot weaker!

Great conditions so far this morning down here around San Antonio.

After reading this again it dawned on me that I was complaining about my wife. Believe me, she's aggravating but the good far outweighs the aggravating. I promise I'm not the 11111111111111 guy. But I did hear I'm a few days ago
I have been fortunate enough not to hear the 1111 guy lately. I believe there are a couple of different people playing that recording. Even better I haven't heard a peep from the turd in the dirt from New Mexico. I do hear people talking to him though,so I know he is still there. Just a whole lot weaker!

Great conditions so far this morning down here around San Antonio.
Unfortunately I hear 111111111 guy on 38 lsb this morning. Conditions are decent on my end a bunch of New York stations. I had contacts with 16 operator Dave Northern New York and 222 New York city, 222 was fighting through a bunch of other stations but he did make it to Southeastern Oklahoma.

This was supposed to be two separate post, somehow I combined the two? Lol, that's what happens when I try to multi task.

Last edited:
New York state was rolling strong down here also. I had a great contact with 16 Dave. Traveling home in my pickup alternating between cranking up some tunes and mostly scanning the frequencies.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Worked several stations in Europe today some in South America came in from 27.5000 to 27.6700 USB pretty nice day. The "Mental Midget" out there that is doing the 1111111111111111111 thing he has moved to 27.4250 calling it a "Pirate Radio Frequency" . And its not only him and those like him on the 10 meter band they all seem to be taken over by those who have "Overdosed On Their Stupid Pills" Thats the exact reason I put my HF stuff back in the closet.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Well I'm off to work tomorrow, so I won't be on here as much the next two weeks. I've had a blast talking DX the last week hopefully it continues. I need a good SSB radio to go in my rig ride, I have a Uniden Bearcat that I could use but to be honest I really don't care much for it, but it works. 73s to all.

Reactions: whiteastro
I had a very nice, 10-15 minute chat with 154, Ken, in Coventry, England on 35L this morning about 10aEST. He was testing a couple antennas on his van. First was a 5000 mobile. Then he put an A99 base antenna on it. He might have improved 1 s unit. He admitted he would have to watch for bridges if driving with it up top the van. He was running 400 watts.

I was using my Sirio 27 5/8 wave, Q5n & 203p. Doing about 160w.

It fun when it's quiet in the mornings lately. The idiots are sleeping their self induced whatever off.

Last edited:
Got home from work and turned the Madison on. On .415 I heard 304 Australia having a QSO with a few stations here on the east coast. He was down in the grass, but the Madison was pulling him out. So I plugged in the Powermax, and fired up the DX500v and waited. I caught the end of his QSO and called out. He came back saying that I was 20 over, wow! We talked for a minute, exchanged names, then let him return to the pile up he was working. This was my first Australian contact, and put the pin on the map. What a great birthday present!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated