• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Dang ! How many 11111111111 stations are there now ? I know of at least 3 in different states doing it daily and 1 had it locked in on 38lsb almost all day yesterday.

Dang ! How many 11111111111 stations are there now ? I know of at least 3 in different states doing it daily and 1 had it locked in on 38lsb almost all day yesterday.
There was a 111111 on 385 yesterday as usual. Like everything else, there seem to be other copy cat misfits following the original. I'm sure they all read our posts, hear us talking about them on the air and their demented minds get off on it. I know they're a nuisance but our acknowledgement of them fuels their fetish.

Looks like the epidemic of this solar cycle will be the 111111 virus.

Some peoples children....

Skip has been fairly steady today, made a decent amount of contacts in the North East and Canada. It's rolling pretty good at the moment, I get a bigger thrill using this homemade co-phased antenna than I ever did with a store bought A99. A 250 bulletproof Amp at medium power and this antenna seems to be a good combination, of course conditions help alot also. It's been a blast the last couple of days :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.