• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Gave a shout on 40 USB a few time on my mobile to try to connect with some members in here with no luck. But I did hear activity on 40 USB.
I did the same thing. Maybe 8 different times throughout the day on 40 USB with no success.
I did hop over to 16LSB some, and had a nice qso with 404 in the keys and a quick contact with 2880 in New York.
All the rest of my contacts were on 365, 375 and 390, and it was booming.

Reactions: ForestRunner98
I didn't have a whole lot of radio time today but I did make it to 63 in Ontario, Canada. He was doing a fine job getting to me, but there were a couple of stations that kept me from hearing everything he said. This was my Cobra 148 with a little help. Gotta love great conditions.

Last edited:
I didn't have a whole lot of radio time today but I did make it to 63 in Ontario, Canada. He was doing a fine job getting to me, but there were a couple of stations that kept me from hearing everything he said. This was my Cobra 148 with a little help. Gotta love great conditions.

Very cool!!! Audio was awesome!!

I heard the 1111111111111111111111111111 guy out there this morning, he had a bunch of people all worked up and pi$$ed off on 38lsb.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.