• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

View attachment 33971 View attachment 33972 Just mounted the 102" to the truck. Scanned am ,upper and lower and nothing. Not a peep from anybody.
Will move the truck away from the house and see tomorrow if I can hear anybody.
RKI makes a headache rack that will fit that Dodge. Mount that 102" high and proud to get loud. Can always tie it back.

Reactions: Mopower71
I saw somewhere those large magnets for sale. I could cut out metal/ aluminum in triangles and make that. Ooooooo. How bout a quad-mag? 4 big honk'n mags that once applied have to be priced off with a sleaver bar by a bonafide Boilermaker.
I was looking on Amazon at magnets with recessed holes it them. And figured I could make a mount less expensive then the bought ones.

Do you have a link to the racks?
I really need to work on the power steering and the headlights on the truck. But this is definitely more fun.
Awe shit another crap power steering pump. On my third, with fourth waiting to go in. Those pumps are aluminum and they tear up, sending aluminum shavings through the system. Resulting in the Hydro Boost failure. Very good mechanic here told me to install a 20 micron filter to the return line. Screw on type like oil filter, but hydraulic.

The ATF-4 used in the power steering eats the seals up. Stated to flush the system thoroughly with Power Steering Fluid and use power steering fluid. He has done many Dodge 3500 and none have come back. Usually, they are welding rigs like mine, prone to high power steering failure. That pump ain't no bigger than a coffee cup.

RKI is online. Many others to choose from. But RKI is used by heavy industry.

Reactions: Mopower71
Awe shit another crap power steering pump. On my third, with fourth waiting to go in. Those pumps are aluminum and they tear up, sending aluminum shavings through the system. Resulting in the Hydro Boost failure. Very good mechanic here told me to install a 20 micron filter to the return line. Screw on type like oil filter, but hydraulic.

The ATF-4 used in the power steering eats the seals up. Stated to flush the system thoroughly with Power Steering Fluid and use power steering fluid. He has done many Dodge 3500 and none have come back. Usually, they are welding rigs like mine, prone to high power steering failure. That pump ain't no bigger than a coffee cup.

RKI is online. Many others to choose from. But RKI is used by heavy industry.
I think I just plugged the little screen the is inside. Where the pressure line goes.
I changed the steering box and I think I kicked crap up in the pump.
I have a new pump, hoses and a inline filter to put on when it warms up. Hard to steer this thing right now except for highway. Sucks plowing with it

My list in my truck is longer. But guess what got “priority”, ha!

Not as long as mine.....
Rotors
Calipers
Pads
Flex Hoses
Master Cylinder
Hydro Boost
Power Steering Pump
HP Power Steering Hose
Return Power Steering Hose w/ filter
Extra Power Steering Cooler
Headlights
Taillights
3rd Brake Light
Chicken Lights
Ranch Hand Front Bumper
Passenger Side Window
Modified 4"x3" Bed Rails (protects rails with steel)......

I think I just plugged the little screen the is inside. Where the pressure line goes.
I changed the steering box and I think I kicked crap up in the pump.
I have a new pump, hoses and a inline filter to put on when it warms up. Hard to steer this thing right now except for highway. Sucks plowing with it
Helps to up the RPM a little. Mines dead.

My list is getting shorter.
Done
Brakers rotors all around.
Rear axle seals.
Front wheel speed sensors.
Rear speed sensor.
Lights were a mess when I got it in October.
New bulbs almost everywhere.. New clearance lights to replace the duct tape
Steering box
Plow mount and wiring
Rearview mirrors
Tires
Track bar , that was miserabley loose and the body would move over the axle..

My to do list is almost as long still.
Come may or june the wife wants to start using the new camper, before I pull it to VA. In July.

Forgot the drivers window. That the little plastic roller you cant get broke.
So I got some rollers from lowes and cut them down. Made the inside so it fit the ball, and now my window works. For $2 instead of buying the whole regulator.

Just ran outside. Scanned. And nothing but loads of static.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.