• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Not here in NY. Or not for me.
Ssshhhhh I ordered one. of those Italian amps from china???????
You guys are a bad influence.
You need to hook me up with the ground plane for a 102 so we can chat. I will put it on the peak of the house. And I dont do heights.
Italian amps from China. LOL. I looked as t them that 100 watt wasn't going to get it for me. The 150 was aite. But already have a 225 and a 450. I gotta go bigger. Already making the computer read my thumb drives on key down. The LED lights in my magnifying lamp light up too. Thought was having a flashback.

Ground planes are easy. Mine is from scrap aluminum tubing. Radials are 5% longer than length of element (whip+mount+spring). You can use wire.

Any chance this front pushing in will create good conditions?

From Fort Stockton to Kansas. Looks like Mr. Frosty is roll'n in.

72 and the overcast rolled over, winds have dropped some. Watching Ozart Mozart looking at weather chart, seeing if it's safe outside.....front already at Beeville & San Antone. Been out picking up all my stray Lone Star cans. Needing a sky hook and talking to the dogs.

Reactions: Mopower71
Do you think 3 or 4 90lb pull magnets will work?
Picked up 4 of them.
Only one of these is needed.....
24_volt_magnet.png

logo-june22.png

(1-800) 268-6797
SCRAP HANDLING MAGNETS

A complete selection of round and rectangular 12 Volt, 24 Volt and 230 Volt CANMAG Scrap Handling and Steel Mill Magnets. Hydraulic HMAG Magnets for scrap handling applications and demolition sites. Heavy Severe Duty magnets for mill use including slab turning, billet/bloom and hot structural handling.
img_1251.jpg

Reactions: Mopower71

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.