• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

I made up for it by running, two, count ‘em two radios, on the road last few days. (See “11-Meter Scanner”; that subforum). Was in areas where AM was pretty busy (Big Radio on 19, Scanner running the rest).
was you on 38 lsb hollerin BIG RADIO?BIG RADIO?

Reactions: Slowmover
Been pretty quiet but i havent spent many hours in the shack this week. Ill be in there till late night tomorrow though.

Reactions: Rwb
Ch 20am Talked with Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska this morning around 8:30 Central. Then it died off. Texas started to roll in around 11 am. At 1 this afternoon until 7 pm it was all FLORIDA. I'm thinking I talked to around 17 guys from the sandbar. I was getting cross channel from both 19 and 21 from Florida. Still running the 40w barefoot Galaxy Pluto into the "old scatter-stick" mounted just outside the shop door on a 3 foot tripod. when the skip is further away I switch to the 5 element on the tower

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated