• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Or, just snow day here in SE Wisconsin. Managed to get stuck twice, but dropped empty trailer and bobtailed 3-miles to truck stop.

That’s after three hours to go 110-miles this morning (from W of Chicongo).

I think they all toddled down to the tavern.
Church was a closer walk, but . . . .

chicongo? Yougot that right driver

Made 2 contacts into TX today from the mobile. Then talked to a deisel car outside of dallas from the base. TX was dominating the airwaves today.

Reactions: r carl
I made contacts to Colorado to Florida, plus many midwest states as well. It has been a couple of good DXing days in a row.

Last week I got parked for the evening near Muskogee,Ok. 38 LSB was cooking and I could not make heads from tails. I was running my Lincoln 2 at the time so I went searching for a less crowded frequency. I found myself at 27.515 listening to a guy in Iowa talking about all the nonsense going on these days. When he was finished with the conversation I keyed up and we talked for a good 15 minutes or better and even had a couple of other station come in there from south Texas. I had no problem getting out with my 40 watt radio. It was a nice break from 38. So as they say don't cry QSY.

That area of Oklahoma and on down to Paris, TX is flat amazing for RX.

Am looking forward to having a Lincoln in the Pete.

What tractor brand/model and antenna set-up are you using?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated