• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

As of 2pm here in Ontario the band is still open, made a contact with WolfMan in New Mexico and 845 in Alberta Canada.

Wolfman is right down i40 west of me in Moriarty New Mexico. Don't confuse him with the Wolfman cb shop (d-rail), it's a different guy in case you didn't know that.

Pretty cool what conditions will do.

Reactions: TIN_CAN and Crawdad
Yesterday afternoon was good. Heard California, Nevada and Canada. Was able to make contact with 657 in Saskatchewan Canada and 3497 in Northern Nevada. The conditions had pretty faded out by 5:00 pm CST.

Reactions: Crawdad

This guy has been live streaming CB channel 19 in the Ottawa, ON, CA area for a few days. Low end Cobra but hooked to a "Sirio Performer 5000 and raised about 65 ft."
Not meant as a political post. I have been trying to hear myself on it for a few days but zero east coast skip lately. :LOL:

Edit: its on dual watch CH 19/20. I guess 20 is where the locals hang out.

Last edited:
And of course I'm sure everyone is hearing the mental midget "Super Dave" aka Delta Tango 306 aka Chris Sweeney, AKA Sheriff Bob aka AE5QJ and his equally sick druggie midget W979 "big boss of the south" aka Matt Bohl aka W7ZFG raising hell, jamming,and calling names and all sorts of other BS !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.