• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Lol
These idiots used to be members here.
They sit on 38 because they have nothing valid to do with there life, switching to another channel untill the band changes works well.
They park on 38 because they get a rise out of people dumb enough to argue with them on the air.

Jeff
Yep, they're still there every day, neither has jobs and both sit around smoking dope all day, jamming, playing music, harassing both are sick degenerate a-holes ! W969,Super Dave Chris Sweeney, 4 fingers & a thumb and all that ignorance !

Great conditions around Texas. Wednesday around noon I was in the Houston area and made contact with Yorkshire, England.
I also heard a Ireland and Scotland station in there. I believe the Ireland station tried to get back to me but wasn't sure. Because as they say it was rough and tough.

Yesterday at home DX was good. I talked to the northeast and northwestern corners on AM and sideband. I also made two contacts on sideband to Australia yesterday evening as well. I must say I am digging the Yaesu 991 on sideband. For AM I usually run my dirty Magnum S45 to put the hammer on 'em.

Kinda noisy today but cleared up. Small, clear QSO with 444 Indiana, 2022 Tennessee, 165 Georgia, 409 Texas operator Jesse, 167 Wisconsin Tony, 323 Louisiana New Orleans, 123 Iowa, 55 Wisconsin Sasquatch, 685 Illinois, 91 Blue grass Kentucky, 5177 Michigan.

007 Puerto Rico(1st Puerto Rican station)!!! That’s way far from SoCal!!

Kinda noisy today but cleared up. Small, clear QSO with 444 Indiana, 2022 Tennessee, 165 Georgia, 409 Texas operator Jesse, 167 Wisconsin Tony, 323 Louisiana New Orleans, 123 Iowa, 55 Wisconsin Sasquatch, 685 Illinois, 91 Blue grass Kentucky, 5177 Michigan.

007 Puerto Rico(1st Puerto Rican station)!!! That’s way far from SoCal!!
I also talked to 409, Jessie and 323 this morning.
Those guys had nice signals out here.
Jeff

Reactions: ForestRunner98

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.