• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

This weekend sucked for me!! Couldn’t make a contact. You start thinking something is wrong with your gear.

On the drive in to work made a clear contact with 101 Florida. Station still works!!! Happy again:)
The Ranger was quiet all week also,it's like Mr.Sun said I'm taking a break from Radio land, LoL hope your Easter was a good one!!

Was trying to mow the grass, then we got a bit of rain. The rain brought the DX with it, East coast talking to west coast, like fish in a barrel. Stryker 955v2 with Uniden BC645 electret condenser microphone doing a great job. Mic gain all the way up, just like on the K-PO DX-5000+.

Then I heard someone calling Tokyo! This is getting good!

For the past several days I have been also hearing some long skip at my location in Western NY. Shortly after the skip died off later in the afternoon on 19, I checked 6, nothing was heard there either. I initially thought that was the end of it until 5 was still very active. It felt very strange to hear 6 totally quiet while 5 was booming. Of course 5 was all Spanish, otherwise I’d be looking to see if the analog dial on my old cybernetic had slipped. I also dropped down below to discover 26.765 and 26.715 active. For the past few days Spanish speaking lady on 26,765 and others on 26.716 all seem to be conducting business.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated