• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Around 8:15P.M. eastern, I was picking up a guy in Australia who was calling himself "Milk Crate". He was talking to some stateside stations and eventually QSYed to 27.400. I'm also picking up W. Virginia, Minnesota, Texas and Arizona on LSB 38.

The skip is hopping on LSB 38.
I have heard that guy from Australia before. He is not saying "Milk Crate", that's what I thought too at first.

He is saying Mulgrave.

I've picked up a fair amount of skip on LSB 38 these last two days. I connected with 334 in Alabama, 791 in Panama City (FL) and 356 in Slidell, LA yesterday when I had the radio on for just a few minutes. Conditions today were hopping one minute and fading out the next. One guy in Jamaica was really taking the cake. I managed to reach across the country to 951 outside of March Air Force base in California.

LSB 16 has been tough. No luck on the SSB side and there has been plenty of AM activity cluttering things up.

Well, I made just a few contacts last evening. It was pretty busy around San Antonio. I made a rough contact to Wyoming and a pretty good contact to Chicago. My last contact last night was to Tasmania. It was nice to hear the south Pacific again. Figured that was good enough to call it a day.

Unhooked everything this morning and boxing my radio gear away. I should be out of my townhouse Friday. Just trying to figure out my next move. Literally,

Well, I made just a few contacts last evening. It was pretty busy around San Antonio. I made a rough contact to Wyoming and a pretty good contact to Chicago. My last contact last night was to Tasmania. It was nice to hear the south Pacific again. Figured that was good enough to call it a day.

Unhooked everything this morning and boxing my radio gear away. I should be out of my townhouse Friday. Just trying to figure out my next move. Literally,
cant chat on unhooked radios? you moving?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated