• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Mother nature does some weird things! And mankind thinks he has some sort of control...
global warming build wind towers deface our beautiful world,use more stuff to build them than they save n batterys for lectric vehicles that pollute but hey we are goin green .somehow.its really funny but most of us see otherwise

Reactions: Eldorado828
Is that the one that talks to him self and constantly says hello bump bump?
Yup, I believe So..... Really isn't Rocket Science to be a good Radio op on 11 meters or any band,just be professional and kind, and have fun & don't be a bonehead like sky what's his name,and people wonder why we can't get this generation interested in either CB or Ham radio,I believe because of Crap like that going on, okay I'm done with my rant,jmo....... hope you all had a good and Blessed Sunday today with your Families!!

Last edited:
Yup, I believe So..... Really isn't Rocket Science to be a good Radio op on 11 meters or any band,just be professional and kind, and have fun & don't be a bonehead like sky what's his name,and people wonder why we can't get this generation interested in either CB or Ham radio,I believe because of Crap like that going on, okay I'm done with my rant,jmo....... hope you all had a good and Blessed Sunday today with your Families!!
I agree with you! Everytime I tried to call out CQ he would walk all over me

Short skip is cool, it gets you several hundred miles out in what most of the time is a hard to work area.
Nice.

Jeff
i like short skip.made some fine contacs yesterday and were decent kinda people. strangely in my area about 6-6
:30 skip simply grew quiet. good friend of mine 35 miles away n i discussed that.

Yep or just chimes in singing "rollin rollin rollin" then continues on as if he were in the middle of a rant.

DX pollution
I had about an hour and a half of Rollin yesterday. Same ole same ole. NIST calibration, Faraday cage, windowlickers, blah blah freaking blah.
I heard a couple of guys going through Lordsburg giving it right back at him.
Of course he talked about how bad they sound and how they were bleeding over other channels.
What got me was he would say to be nice to each other. Then talk about some cb people having mental problems. Haha that was the pot calling the kettle black.

I had a good laugh though, as he was blabbering away the cb radio shop in Chandler,AZ covered him up as he let somebody know where he was located. The guy in Chandler had louder better sounding audio to top it off.

Using my new KL503 made some good contacts with 396 Buffalo NY and 121 Ontario Canada. Both said I was coming in great!! Woot!!!
Had some great skip this morning as well around San Antonio. I made contacts to New Hampshire. Massachusetts, Connecticut a few minutes later I made contact to Washington state. All is quite now though.

Had some great skip this morning as well around San Antonio. I made contacts to New Hampshire. Massachusetts, Connecticut a few minutes later I made contact to Washington state. All is quite now though.
Yes it was going pretty good this morning! That’s quite a few contacts!!

Got in on the action late though. Yes sir…all quiet now.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated