• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Great Lakes, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois, Canada, North Carolina, Indiana on 35, through 40 on SSB
AM is booming on 28 as well.
The band is open and in good shape.
Enjoy the DX.

Jeff
Thanks for the info. I'll have to go back out. Don't have a base station but, there is an empty soccer field less than a half mile away where I park my pickup and have talked pretty much everywhere from there. At least 150 yds from any power lines or structures. A great location. And, the weather has cooled off, finally!

Reactions: AudioShockwav
His name is Robert Pajewski, and he's been a trouble maker in Phoenix for years and years. N7END is his call. He put his PO box because he's scared of being found. He runs an LW150 which recently blew over in a light wind.

View attachment 60314

View attachment 60313
He claims to have taken his 2 meter antenna down and put up a 11m beam in it's place. Still out there causing H&D on 38 along with his buddies Lt. Dan (no legs chris sweeney and the burglar Matt)

Reactions: cabledude
I went out about 11 am central time and hooked my mobile up to a 2 element beam only about 12 feet off the ground. I made a few contacts up to New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Maryland. I talked with a guy in Maryland on the lake running a Anytone 5555 barefoot into a 102" whip on his boat. I can't remember his numbers though.

Last edited:
Kikin ass in Texas!!!
Yes it is! Just made about a dozen contacts from Canada to Florida and all in between. Wow! Just want to mention this 7900V has taken the crown from the quad 6. I know I know...... conditions make all the different in the world.

But....

This 7900V is phenomenal on rx and have received more compliments on the audio than any radio I've owned. Might just have to get another one or a quad 5N II.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated