• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Some good conditions from the northeast this morning.
I made it on Radioman 260's videogate.

I am at the 10:28:35 on the mobile antenna then later at the 10:38:20 (about 17:35 youtube video time) using my 2 element beam just 12 feet off the ground. I am running my Stryker 955 with a Ranger Sra 198. Nothing has been done to the radio other then the conversion for 11 meters.

That's me!

That was a fun morning, I announced on 38 I was heading to 37, one guy followed me, and then I had about an hour and half of fun. I was announcing on air I was live streaming, and it seemed like everyone enjoyed the stream. I will do more live streams and videos, trying to build my channel out.

I'll be live streaming a local informal SSB net tonight on Ch 37 at 8pm eastern. If you guys want to check it out.

Thanks for the re-post! I felt funny posting my own channel here.

Not much for condition in this area. Occasionally hearing that one guy jabbering away but even that's really faint.
You talking about that schizo Mudduck/harddrive jamming 19? He has been solid in to Connecticut lately in the morning and afternoon.

Still working on getting some FM contacts on 26.805. I hear someone with a roger beep that sounds like a subway door chime but never make the contact.

Last edited:
Band was busy all day it seemed like. On my 980SSB / Homebrew T2L2 I could hear CW and some digital modes way in the background on 24. Europe in the morning, followed by Jamaica and then NM/Texas (up near Boston). Good to hear it open daily for a while after being dead for a while.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated