• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

I hear that World Radio # 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111, dude is too funny and they guys that cry about him are worse than he is !

Great Dx both yesterday and today in this part of the globe. Many qso's so things got really fun.

One that stood out was 613 in eastern Ontario who was talking mo-beel with a galaxy 959 and 103" whip. The dude had a great sounding and strong mobile going on, was really impressed.

Loving this Dx season so far, hoping to connect with some of you gents eventually.

DX is hot and heavy this morning in west Texas. Making contacts in Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, Toronto, and the Oregon coast.
LSB 36 through 40
Bummer,and I'm working at Fry Land at the moment, maybe later this evening I'll fire up the Ranger if the Conditions hold Solid!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?