• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Great that we are making contacts with forum members. I talked to American Eagle 575 about an hour ago!

Brother DXer I talked with you about a month ago when I was passing through San Angelo. Pretty sure it was you. I remember 226. I go by 553, I was in the semi truck on my way to Midland. I will keep listening for forum members out there.

Great that we are making contacts with forum members. I talked to American Eagle 575 about an hour ago!

Brother DXer I talked with you about a month ago when I was passing through San Angelo. Pretty sure it was you. I remember 226. I go by 553, I was in the semi truck on my way to Midland. I will keep listening for forum members out there.
Codeman,it was great making Contact with you this evening,we will have to talk again when conditions allow my Friend, have a great night and God Bless!!

73's
AE 575
WDX 1863

Yes Sir! I remember talking to you 553 codeman. Let me know the next time you're out my way. I'll keep an ear open, listening for you! Great to hear from you again, brother.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated