• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

You're alive! Where have you been dude? Haven't seen you on here in quite a while, was thinking you kicked the hobby.
Haha..........ya I discovered the vintage stereo/vinyl scene and been dumping way too much into that.......and just like all those old radios I bought, most of it needs attention. I still play radio, locals in the AM and Ch 28 on the way home, little bit on weekends. You find anything good in that box ? It was giving me a headache..........

TG

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Made a unusual Arkansas contact this morning, First time I've heard that state on my radio. Anyone else get that state very much? And use to get Florida all the time but their Air Time has dried up.

Reactions: Cabover Bob
I use to get Arkansas all the time here in Western NC...better than any actually. Now most all of it is coming from Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Cali, and Hawaii plus all of Europe. Have not heard the NE corner in a while...at least while I was listening.

Here lately, Arizona and Colorado have been like locals.

Florida is non-stop daily here in Central NY.
Yeah that's crazy how that switches. I was hearing Florida most of the time when DX was up and running but not as much now. But seem to be getting more from across the pond that I didn't hear before. I'm Old I'll Adjust. LOL

Reactions: Brother DXer
OK, I don't get much of Europe very often. I have made the trip a few times to Ireland, Scotland, and England.
I've been hearing them when I'm busy doing other things but only tried reaching Austria once unsuccessfully. I have to quite turning the radio on if I don't have time to devote to it and just tease myself.

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated