• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

I heard you again 917. It was a rough on my end. I believe I heard you getting back to me 553 down south of the Alamo.
Wow!! I could have been! LOL Stations kept covering each other up.

There were quite a few So. Texas stations coming into SoCal. Now I am mad at myself for not logging numbers.

I did make Radioman 260 in Maine live stream on YouTube!!!!

Now I am mad at myself for not logging numbers.
Don't be to hard on yourself lol, it's takes talent to make contacts while dodging Soccer moms in minivans and kids on e-scooters splitting the lane at 50.
There is a guy here that used to drive around and send CW on a key strapped to his leg while driving down the highway...
Jeff

Don't be to hard on yourself lol, it's takes talent to make contacts while dodging Soccer moms in minivans and kids on e-scooters splitting the lane at 50.
There is a guy here that used to drive around and send CW on a key strapped to his leg while driving down the highway...
Jeff
Ha ha!!! That would be a good excuse but I was static at the time. LOL

Sending CW while driving sounds like no easy feat! That’s some skill!!

I am out in west Texas, around Ft . Stockton. I made contacts this evening to 249 in Alabama and 306 in North Carolina. It has been a good while since I have heard either one, so that was nice.

I also made a contact to a guy northeast of Austin just a few minutes later. That is probably about 300 miles. Weird conditions but cool.

I am out in west Texas, around Ft . Stockton. I made contacts this evening to 249 in Alabama and 306 in North Carolina. It has been a good while since I have heard either one, so that was nice.

I also made a contact to a guy northeast of Austin just a few minutes later. That is probably about 300 miles. Weird conditions but cool.
@codeman .. Which direction are you headed?

Reactions: Rwb
It's 70 miles from me and about the same elevation. What would be a good time frame to start trying?
Glad you made it out our way again!!

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.