• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

To be honest I knew it would be like that so I didn’t even bother.
Believe it or not, I've had strange conditions when the forecast shows blackouts. Sometime mother nature defies all odds.

But not yesterday.

Today some faint voices before taking the family out, now I sit waiting for them in the mall food court wondering if there's any dx and wondering how much longer those girls can shop!! :ROFLMAO:

Believe it or not, I've had strange conditions when the forecast shows blackouts. Sometime mother nature defies all odds.

But not yesterday.

Today some faint voices before taking the family out, now I sit waiting for them in the mall food court wondering if there's any dx and wondering how much longer those girls can shop!! :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like you need the Uniden wireless microphone with a 980 in the vehicle, so you can DX while you walk around the store with them. I am getting ready to put one in an ammo can to use at my mother in law's house.

But not yesterday.

Strange conditions here for sure. I haven't heard many stations at all. Very quiet with a few exceptions. The ones I did hear, they were booming in and I got right back to them and had some good qso's. It was like we were the only two stations out there. This happened about 5 times between 3 PM and 5 PM today, then it all dropped out.
I'm not sure what it was like this morning. I didn't have the radio on until this afternoon.

Haven't been on the radio today since Dad and I are in Maryland on vacation ( I'm on a 2 week vacation from work), going to visit the Antietam battlefield and some other Historical site's over the next few days, hopefully the weather holds and so forth, have a great Sunday my Radio Friends and God Bless!!

73's
Enjoy your vacation, my friend. Safe travels!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.