• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Had a nice hookup on 27.365 lsb with Forum Member
Codeman this evening around 7pm EST. Sounding good Codeman, hope to hook up with you again soon. 73.

- J.J. 399
It was great finally being able to make contact with you. I have heard you several times, but never got through. Your audio sounds superb!
I will be listening for you. Take care.

Just talked to JJ , @unit_399 Colombia on 37. Conditions are weak, but I had a real clean copy on you. Always great to talk to you, we will try again as conditions improve. My little 6666 portable ammo can at my mother in laws house is trying real hard.

73 and 51
Yeah, Chris, I heard you loud and clear. Some jerkweed was playing games and causing QRM on my end. We'll hook up again. Q6 was sounding great. 3s & 8s.

J.J.

Nice contact with @codeman this morning, even with S-9 plus skip you were on top of the pile-up, sounding nice on that President Lincoln using the Lil Willson antenna.
Look forward to doing it again.

Jeff
It was a great contact indeed. You were sounding good from California into South Texas for sure. That 96" antenna was getting down!

EDIT..I believe you are in Nevada, not California. Enjoy that part of the world for me.

Codeman -
It was 36, I think. I don't waste time on 38 anymore. Just too many people who want to ruin things for everyone else. Getting to be the same on 42 lately. I'm usually on 36, 37, 39, and sometimes 40.

BTW . . . I pulled my old Kenwood TS-430S off the shelf , and dusted it off. Checked out ok, so it will be my FMer now. IF I can find the microphone. LOL.

- J.J. 399

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.