• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

163 in the desert is on 38 lsb today

Looked on youtube.videos he talked about were posted 2 days earlier.all i think now is
Lier lier
Pants on fire
If he cant speak true on posting videos id not trust him under the hood of my worse cb

I don't think anyone cares about repairs done out of an RV. It's just something that people say to get a bite.

What people care about more than anything is the constant shilling and fraudulent claims made.

Calling it now. This thread will self destruct in ~4 or 5 hours. Possibly sooner.

I don't think anyone cares about repairs done out of an RV. It's just something that people say to get a bite.

What people care about more than anything is the constant shilling and fraudulent claims made.

Calling it now. This thread will self destruct in ~4 or 5 hours. Possibly sooner.

The correct terminology for proper trolling would be “inb4” followed by your call or statement.

Nothing wrong with working out an RV or even a van down by the river, long as you’re credible. Saying you’re Superman and you can jump tall ho’s in a single bound when you can’t leap over a midget is what gets you picked apart and dissected.

Not much different from working the back room at a truck stop, you just give people one more thing to sling off on.

The correct terminology for proper trolling would be “inb4” followed by your call or statement.

Nothing wrong with working out an RV or even a van down by the river, long as you’re credible. Saying you’re Superman and you can jump tall ho’s in a single bound when you can’t leap over a midget is what gets you picked apart and dissected.

Not much different from working the back room at a truck stop, you just give people one more thing to sling off on.
and like i pointed out said post video 1 day n its posted a diffrent day.TELL THE TRUTH ,kinda puts a bad view on to me

Been seeing references to 38LSB, so I tuned it in. right now is the first time I've heard anyone talk. Some guy in Texas (SOB#1 ?) talking about getting about 3" of rain later today... Must not be very popular here in the NE Ohio.

Reactions: Rwb
Been seeing references to 38LSB, so I tuned it in. right now is the first time I've heard anyone talk. Some guy in Texas (SOB#1 ?) talking about getting about 3" of rain later today... Must not be very popular here in the NE Ohio.
right now im hearing lordsburg nm,the sandpile,n several in ohio at 105 pm jan 2

tumblr_mdp1u1RqKB1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

He's putting out the call to his followers to start a new community in New Mexico.

they're going to call it 'FineTown'.
LC

Yes n thats why its rainin n snowin there haha.kinda like watching the start of king of the hill drinkin by the fence

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.