• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

28.425usb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been readig the 10-10 Newsletter this morning. Starting December 1 2013, 10-10 just created a NEW AWARD to help NON 10-10 members get their 10-1O number. It is on Page 5 of the October 2013 Newsletter.

This is GREAT NEWS. Should have been done 51 years ago!

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Let me just say I do NOT use echo on my station, it consist of a Icom756Pro, with a Heil ICM microphone to match the Icom, even if I use the Icom706, it still matches with no echo or sound effects. There is a couple stations on the west coast who record both me and my XYL KD4BVG and play us back on the air. I know their callsigns and they have been reported with no actions taken.

As for as operating properly, forever. I have been an Amateur radio operator for 23 years and have always operated properly. All this KC4TVZ operates improperly CRAP is just that CRAP. The people complaining are mostly those who just have a grudge. So most of the complaints are exagerated and even out right LIES. If anyone is interested, I can email you my ADIF of my entire Amateur radio log(ADIF) just I emailed to the 10-10 leadership to prove I have always made QSO with non 10-10 members. This ADIF has QSO going back to 1990. Just send me a email on my QRZ email address.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

still a dlb standard,no difference in calling cq dx all day on the same freq and calling cq 10-10.Dont hear anyone giving hell to jr4vdv or je1let on 28520 and 28540usb everyday or ab0mv on 28395usb or ve3dxf on 28420usb.

I have been readig the 10-10 Newsletter this morning. Starting December 1 2013, 10-10 just created a NEW AWARD to help NON 10-10 members get their 10-1O number...

you need to learn to read "more better". have you ever been out of GA?:pop:

that award has NOTHING to do with HELPING people join, it only makes an award to a member, based on the number of times a members call is on assorted applications.

BTW: reading is not spelled "readig"

you need to learn to read "more better". have you ever been out of GA?:pop:

that award has NOTHING to do with HELPING people join, it only makes an award to a member, based on the number of times a members call is on assorted applications.

BTW: reading is not spelled "readig"

FYI There is NO new member program coming down the pike. Yes, it was posted in the last issue but has been scrapped. Why I dunno but I can guess. <gotproof>

I have been readig the 10-10 Newsletter this morning. Starting December 1 2013, 10-10 just created a NEW AWARD to help NON 10-10 members get their 10-1O number. It is on Page 5 of the October 2013 Newsletter.

This is GREAT NEWS. Should have been done 51 years ago!

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Nope. Not now. No awards program coming in December. Was posted in News but has since been SCRAPPED.

:bdh::bdh:probably because KK3Q didn't his dues? :bdh::bdh:

Nope. Not now. No awards program coming in December. Was posted in News but has since been SCRAPPED.

:bdh::bdh:probably because KK3Q didn't his dues? :bdh::bdh:

And don't me why it was scrapped because being the dues scab that I am, I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated