• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB agitator "Blue Waffle" fined $18,000 by the FCC

Thankfully I haven't heard Ol' Bw in a while hear in Ri ! Glad he got his !But thanks night. ranger for the vid ! I haven't chatted with " The miserable SOB " from Tx in a while nice to hear his voice instead of Purple Pancake which use to be a member on this site unless he has been banned . ( A good Thing ) jmo:whistle:

Reactions: kaos513
I thought he lived in Texas..
For the three years that I've been familiar with and heard blue waffle on 38 LSB I was under the impression he lived in Corpus Christy or Corpus (cove) something or another Texas. Whether it was the blue waffle or not that received an $18, 000 fine isn't as important to me as the fact that the FCC has finally come through by giving a repeat (asshole) offender his Just Desserts. In all honesty the blue waffle never bothered me nor do the operators that act like him. When I hear them I just change the Channel. While they're causing havoc on 38 LSB I'm somewhere else where it's nice and quiet. It seems that when these types of idiots Act the way they do especially on 38 LSB everyone seems to gravitate there. While they're all there I'm somewhelse. Those 38 LSB losers seem to free up the other frequencies. I don't know why, but it's been my experience that once others find out that they're there they themselves head over to 38 LSB in order to get in on the action. I hope I'm wrong and blue waffle does live in Louisiana and it was indeed him that got the $18, 000 fine. There's no one else on air I could think of that deserves it more although there are a few right behind him. 73

I think your right on the location in the lone star state.. I was talking short skip last week to northern CA.. the guy I was talking to said that someone shot and killed him in Texas.. he seemed dead serouse when telling me that.. I'll chalk it up to wishful thinking ☹️ wouldn't surprise me if someone did... That guy was a nut.. I hadn't heard him out there for at least a year or so, so perhaps he moved on.. at any rate looks like he got what he deserves.. I've been on the radio since mid 70's I use to enjoy talking skip on 38L met a lot of down to earth people, I heard Sonny and Joe in Louisiana passed away not long ago, those were the folks I'd look forward to talking to when the skip was in.. I do the freeband more now.. but it has gotten pretty bad on 38L and that's sad... I'm glad I got my ham license 6 years ago, and that's not to say there isn't idiots up there.. I've talk to a few.. as copperhead always says oh wellllllllllllll that's for those of you that do the AM .. he lives about a half hour from me he's been around radio for many years... Well I could go on and on.. but I won't ☺️ 73 Rick

Reactions: Sonar
I think your right on the location in the lone star state.. I was talking short skip last week to northern CA.. the guy I was talking to said that someone shot and killed him in Texas.. he seemed dead serouse when telling me that.. I'll chalk it up to wishful thinking ☹️ wouldn't surprise me if someone did... That guy was a nut.. I hadn't heard him out there for at least a year or so, so perhaps he moved on.. at any rate looks like he got what he deserves.. I've been on the radio since mid 70's I use to enjoy talking skip on 38L met a lot of down to earth people, I heard Sonny and Joe in Louisiana passed away not long ago, those were the folks I'd look forward to talking to when the skip was in.. I do the freeband more now.. but it has gotten pretty bad on 38L and that's sad... I'm glad I got my ham license 6 years ago, and that's not to say there isn't idiots up there.. I've talk to a few.. as copperhead always says oh wellllllllllllll that's for those of you that do the AM .. he lives about a half hour from me he's been around radio for many years... Well I could go on and on.. but I won't ☺️ 73 Rick
Sorry to hear about the passing of your friends. I wasn't familiar with them. Your also saying that you believe that blue waffle resides in the state of Texas? I hope someone with 100% knowledge of where the glue snafu I mean blue waffle lives. Whether it was the blue waffle that received the $18,000 fine I guess doesn't matter as much as the fact that you haven't heard him in quite a while. Others have also stated here that they haven't heard him in a while. I hate to say that someone deserves to die over anything, but the blue waffle certainly pushed people's buttons on the air waves which probably means he did so on a person-to-person basis. It's easy to walk into a convenience store, or the like and mouth off to the wrong person then find yourself with a bullet or a hatchet buried between your eyeballs. 73

You've got that right sonar .. it's a crazy world.. I'm thinking that perhaps he moved from Texas and made his way to Louisiana who knows.. for that matter who cares... I hear a couple guys in Arizona raising cane now... Heard them out there last week all day and into the evening hours, real winners... Oh well, that's what the channel switch is for... You can't change stupid..

You've got that right sonar .. it's a crazy world.. I'm thinking that perhaps he moved from Texas and made his way to Louisiana who knows.. for that matter who cares... I hear a couple guys in Arizona raising cane now... Heard them out there last week all day and into the evening hours, real winners... Oh well, that's what the channel switch is for... You can't change stupid..
I think think the statement you can't change stupidity is definitely apropos.
I'd like to expand on that.
You can't change stupidity, but you can certainly change the channel.

Reactions: undertaker

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.