• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

6 Meters is OPEN

6m 4.22.22.png

There is Life on 6m!!!:ROFLMAO:(y)
Lyrid meteor shower set to delight stargazers
Stargazers will be treated to up to 18 meteors an hour when the Lyrid meteor shower lights up the sky on Saturday morning.

The celestial display is expected to peak in the early hours of April 23 and will be visible all across the sky.
6m 4.22.22 List .png

Reactions: Rwb
BIG OPENING TO TX/OK tonight HUGE Sigs
6m 5.7.22 opening.png

Got a couple emails guess Mid-West had S. America opening to Chile...one op from nr Cincy 5 elements at 17ft worked into Chile SSB...Another op from St. Louis worked 3/CX stations on SSB...this was around 5:00PM EDST ...dang missed that one!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackcat630 and Rwb
6m 5.31.22.png

W.VA / CT / WIS / FLA / LOU / NC plus more!!! (y) :ROFLMAO:
Nice activity this morning...worked 8+ states in like 1 hour!!!
Working "Scatter" takes practice and timing...but DAMN FUN when working like today. I know I heard others call me, but tough sometimes to determine direction.
Many times, best to leave antenna position alone, (do not move) as 'scatter" can come from any direction.... Move antenna you can lose path!
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated